About me

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Do You Believe in Ghosts Part 1?

       I know I do. A lot of people always say the stories I tell are fake or that they are a bunch of lies but let me tell you, it's real. 
       It all started with my great grandma. My grandma told me that her mom was a medium, someone who can see, talk, and feel the dead. There are different kinds though. My grandma told me that she received a gift that the spirits gave her, which was to be a helper of god. 
       I'm getting chills as I type this. She ended up going through a faze for a week where she wouldn't eat, she wouldn't cook, and she would stay in her room all day. I remember asking my grandma " was she going crazy?" My grandma started crying, remembering what her mom had to go through.
      She said she used to be scared because my great grandma would talk to herself and she would praise the word of god 24/7. My grandma said after a couple days she went back to normal but that she came back with this strange "new power." 
      She was able to see spirits, talk to them, and feel them. My grandma said she would hear her mom talking to them. You might think my great grandma was crazy but with everything that my family including me has experienced is even more creepy.
      "People used to come to our house everyday in Puerto Rico everyday," my grandma said. My great grandma was a "healer" she had the gift to heal people. You might think this is so not true, but my dad has been healed by her, my uncle, and my grandma. So you are going to have to call them crazy too. Stay tuned for next week if you want to know how this "power" passed on through our family such as my aunts, uncles, and dad. And also how my mom has a side to her too which is also so cool. You might get to know what I have experienced too and find out things that happen to me.

1 comment: