About me

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Ending a Friendship?!

        What is it like to end a friendship? Many people from my school in my grade probably remember Zack. I knew Zack since I was less than a year old because we had the same baby sitter along with five other kids. Zack became my best friend as we grew up, seeing each other everyday Monday-Friday for years. 
         Once I became 5, I started kindergarten, and I knew I wasn't going to see anybody that I grew up with anymore. On the first day of school, I went outside for recess and saw Zack. I didn't know we would end up going to the same school!
          I'd say a couple years after we kind of started drifting apart as we made new groups of friends. A lot of people said he disliked me which I thought was kind of strange. We then became friends again one day when there was a group of kids that we were hanging out with. We started talking about the memories we had growing up when we were little kids. Zack then said he would be moving. The only person from my childhood that was like a brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment